Nov 26 2010 - Kai was playing with his blankie in the family room, but when it was time to go to bed, I couldn't find it anywhere! Kai loves his blankie and he needs it to fall asleep (it takes him awhile to fall asleep without the blankie). I looked all over the house and just couldn't believe that it was lost. Jason had just had his surgery so he was on the sofa just lying there...not much help. I kept asking him if he saw it or if he could see it anywhere and he kept saying "NO". Finally, I just put Kai down with a different blanket that has a similar feel to his favorite blankie. As I came downstairs and walked into the family room, I see this pretty yellow looking cloth underneath Jason's head....Yes. Jason was lying right on the blanket. I kept asking him if he could see the blanket, but I guess he didn't really bother to turn his head! Normally, I would be pretty annoyed, but this time, it was actually pretty funny. I just took a picture without telling Jason why...after I took the picture, I showed Jason the picture in the camera and he realized that the blankie was right next to his head! The look on his face was priceless!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Where's Kai's blankie?
Nov 26 2010 - Kai was playing with his blankie in the family room, but when it was time to go to bed, I couldn't find it anywhere! Kai loves his blankie and he needs it to fall asleep (it takes him awhile to fall asleep without the blankie). I looked all over the house and just couldn't believe that it was lost. Jason had just had his surgery so he was on the sofa just lying there...not much help. I kept asking him if he saw it or if he could see it anywhere and he kept saying "NO". Finally, I just put Kai down with a different blanket that has a similar feel to his favorite blankie. As I came downstairs and walked into the family room, I see this pretty yellow looking cloth underneath Jason's head....Yes. Jason was lying right on the blanket. I kept asking him if he could see the blanket, but I guess he didn't really bother to turn his head! Normally, I would be pretty annoyed, but this time, it was actually pretty funny. I just took a picture without telling Jason why...after I took the picture, I showed Jason the picture in the camera and he realized that the blankie was right next to his head! The look on his face was priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment