



Nov 28 2010 - I absolutely love this photographer~ Jennifer Eliason. She always does this Glimpse of Santa photo shoot where Santa is someone that the baby knows (dad, mom, etc.). That's why you don't see santa's face in the photos. If too much of the face shows on the photo, we just crop the picture so that the face gets cut off. Proceeds go to a family in need (normally a family with a child with health issues or disabilities) so I love to participate! This was our second time shooting Glimpse of Santa but of course, it was much harder this year than last year. Last year, Kai was at that age where if I just called his name, he would look my direction and smile! This year, Kai was at the age where I would call his name and he would ignore me. Not only that, he would run around Santa and always run off the photo shoot! My solution? - Yogurt! We tempted Kai with yogurt so it looks like Kai's looking up at Santa, but if you look close, you can see that Santa is holding up a spoon with yogurt on it! Now, as anyone can see from the photos, Jason is not Santa. Why? Because he tore his Achilles the day before and was in surgery during this photo shoot. So, Grandpa came to the rescue! I was so afraid that we wouldn't get any good photos since Kai was just all over the place, but Jennifer came through as always and took some FUN pictures. Of course, we also got some blooper pictures too, but those are also funny and worth keeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment