Kai was sick couple of times in October. It was so sad because the normally Extremely Active Kai was always tired and quiet. He would just sit still and not want to move much. We even had to take him to the Emergency Care because he wouldn't stop throwing up! Every night, I would go check up on him and find him covered in vomit. Poor thing! Well, we thought he was feeling better so when James and Simone was here, we went to Rodizzio Grill for lunch. As soon as we got there, he was soo fussy so I just decided to take him home by myself. As I was driving home, Kai just started vomiting in the car! It went all over the seat!!! I finally had to just take Kai out of the car while he was still in his car seat. Thank Goodness for Moms because my mom was there to help me stay sane and sanitize the car seat from top to bottom. It took Kai forever to get over this flu, but he finally started feeling better once we gave him some suppository. I think this helped clear his system of all the bad bacteria. Well, we had the car seat out of the car for about a week, and Kai got used to using it as his personal chair in the family room! At least he had some fun with this whole flu thing. Maybe we will have to buy him a small chair just for him for Christmas!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
sick baby Kai
Kai was sick couple of times in October. It was so sad because the normally Extremely Active Kai was always tired and quiet. He would just sit still and not want to move much. We even had to take him to the Emergency Care because he wouldn't stop throwing up! Every night, I would go check up on him and find him covered in vomit. Poor thing! Well, we thought he was feeling better so when James and Simone was here, we went to Rodizzio Grill for lunch. As soon as we got there, he was soo fussy so I just decided to take him home by myself. As I was driving home, Kai just started vomiting in the car! It went all over the seat!!! I finally had to just take Kai out of the car while he was still in his car seat. Thank Goodness for Moms because my mom was there to help me stay sane and sanitize the car seat from top to bottom. It took Kai forever to get over this flu, but he finally started feeling better once we gave him some suppository. I think this helped clear his system of all the bad bacteria. Well, we had the car seat out of the car for about a week, and Kai got used to using it as his personal chair in the family room! At least he had some fun with this whole flu thing. Maybe we will have to buy him a small chair just for him for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment