Sunday, December 20, 2009

What goes up, must come down




Kai finally figured out how to crawl on top of the fireplace. he had been leaning against it to help him stand up for weeks so it was only a matter of time until he decided to get enough courage to crawl on top. The only problem? he couldn't get back down. He just sat there looking down, trying to figure out what to do. So, Mom to the rescue! I tried to teach him how to get back down one foot at a time. Well, it wasn't long before he got up again and got stuck AGAIN. But this time, he decided to show me how to do it "Kai" style. he just leaned forward and went falling down head first. It was a beautiful landing on his head with his butt and leg to follow. I think it hurt me to watch him more than it did him because he kept doing it over and over again. I guess I have to learn that boys will be boys!

1 comment: