Kai has always been good at predicting what comes next. When I'm reading him one of his books and a page with pictures that he does not like is coming up, he closes the book before I can get to that page. If I'm singing him a song that has hand actions to go with it, he knows when to look up or down before that part comes. Well, now he has learned to prepare for the "flash" of the camera. The challenge is, he closes his eyes as soon as he sees the camera and hears it beep. This is with or without the flash so getting pictures of Kai with his eyes open has been difficult. You can see what I mean by the pictures. Actually, its kind of cute and we just can't help but laugh.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
say cheese = close your eyes?
Kai has always been good at predicting what comes next. When I'm reading him one of his books and a page with pictures that he does not like is coming up, he closes the book before I can get to that page. If I'm singing him a song that has hand actions to go with it, he knows when to look up or down before that part comes. Well, now he has learned to prepare for the "flash" of the camera. The challenge is, he closes his eyes as soon as he sees the camera and hears it beep. This is with or without the flash so getting pictures of Kai with his eyes open has been difficult. You can see what I mean by the pictures. Actually, its kind of cute and we just can't help but laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment