Poor Kiki...bonked her head on a wooden corner of our hymn book holders at church....I ran out as she was turning bright red and walked out the door just as she started to let it all out! I thought she had just bonked her head, but then noticed this golf ball size bump on her forehead! she definitely broke blood vessels! Luckily, there's a doctor who goes to our church and he looked at it for us. He said that by definition, she has a concussion but from what he could see, no emergency visit was necessary. whew! Just kept the pain down with baby Tylenol and ice. I hoped this would actually calm her down a bit...put a little bit of fear in her...but nope! She was right back to climbing everything in sight as soon as she woke up from her nap. She's one tough puppy.
Sunday, March 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment