Monday, February 17, 2014

Sparkles

Kai saw this my little pony doll on TV and kept saying that "Kiki wants that" so I asked him if he wanted to earn his stars to get that for her. He was so excited and was up for the challenge. He worked hard to earn his stars and was able to get this for Kiki. This is Kai at the "Build a Bear" where he picked out the doll, put a message in the doll (Merry Christmas Kiki, I got this just for you, I love you!), put in a cookies and cream scent in the doll and at the end, washed and brushed the doll. We also got a birth certificate for the doll and he name her Sparkles! It was such a proud moment for me to see Kai work for something Kiki wanted and not just something for him. And the best part was, he was so excited to get it for her. Kai is such a wonderful brother who is so gentle and loving. He absolutely LOVES and ADORES Kiki. I'm so blessed to have 2 kids that I get to experience there love for each other...it's seriously the best moment of motherhood! I am on proud mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment